In terms of both, market value and volume, East Asia and North America are anticipated to be at the forefront of the global self-fusing silicone tape market over the forecast period of 2019-2029. This can be attributed to the extensive growth of construction and electrical industries in these regions, which are among the most prominent end-use industries of self-fusing silicon tapes. In East Asia, countries such as China and South Korea, which are manufacturing hubs for the electrical and electronics industry, are the main contributors to the growth of the self-fusing silicone tape market in the region, while in North America, the U.S. will dominate the market in terms of both, value and volume.
The overall viewpoint for the self-fusing silicone tape market is estimated to remain progressive, and the market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period of 2019-2029.
“Manufacturers of self-fusing silicone tapes can gain significant profits by focusing on the Asia Pacific region, attributable to the rising number of infrastructural projects where these types of tapes are most frequently used.”
Key Takeaways of Self-fusing Silicone Tape Market Study
- According to FMI analysis, rectangular tapes are identified as the most lucrative type of self-fusing silicone tapes, as these are most frequently used for insulating electrical connections, as tension wraps for bundles of wires, and for protection against corrosion. Furthermore, they can withstand temperatures of -130 °F to 500 °F, which provides them an advantage over other types of electrical insulation tapes.
- 0.26 mm to 0.50 mm is projected to remain the most extensively used thickness for self-fusing silicone tapes in the foreseeable future, accounting for more than 40% of the global market by 2029. Appropriate tensile strength with better electrical insulation provided by tapes with thickness of 0.26 mm to 0.50 mm is expected to boost the sales of self-fusing silicone tapes over the forecast period.
- Electrical & electronics accounts for more than 40% of the global self-fusing silicone tape market, owing to their extensive usage in the telecom industry for providing insulation. This segment is expected to grow 1.3X its current value in the next five years.
Self-fusing Silicone Tape Market: Competitive Landscape
3M Company, tesa SE, Scapa Group plc, and Intertape Polymer Group Inc are tier-1 players operating in the global self-fusing silicone tape market, accounting for nearly 20% of the global market. Nitto Denko Corporation, Berry Global Inc, Advance Tapes International Ltd, and MOCAP LLC have been recognized as tier-2 players in the global self-fusing silicone tape market. However, regional and unorganized manufacturers can enter the global self-fusing silicone tape market by introducing cost-effective solutions for their customers.
About Self-fusing Silicone Tape Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global self-fusing silicone tape market, analyzing historical demand from 2014-2018 and forecast statistics for 2019-2029. The study reveals growth projections on the self-fusing silicone tape market based on product (rectangular tapes, triangular tapes, and sinusoidal rectangular tapes), thickness (up to 0.25 mm, 0.26 mm to 0.50 mm, 0.51 mm to 0.75 mm, and above 0.75 mm), and end use (electrical & electronics, plumbing, automotive, industrial, aerospace, home & garden, and others), across seven major regions.
Download Sample Copy@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8785
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Market Overview
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition
3. Global Self-fusing Silicone Tape Market Demand and Pricing Analysis
3.1. Historical Market Value and Volume Analysis, 2014-2018
3.2. Current and Future Market Value and Volume Projections, 2019-2029
3.3. Regional Pricing Analysis By Thickness
4. Market Background
4.1. Global Packaging Market Outlook
4.2. Macro-Economic Factors
4.2.1. Global GDP Growth Outlook
4.2.2. Manufacturing Value Added (MVA)
4.2.3. Retail Sector Outlook
4.2.4. Flexible Packaging Industry Growth
4.3. Forecast Factors – Relevance & Impact
4.4. Value Chain
4.4.1. Key Participants
18.104.22.168. Raw Packaging Suppliers
22.214.171.124. Self-fusing Silicone Tape Manufacturers
126.96.36.199. End Users
4.4.2. Profitability Margin
4.5. Market Dynamics
4.5.3. Opportunity Analysis
5. Global Self-fusing Silicone Tape Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Product Type
5.1. Introduction / Key Findings
5.2. Historical Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume (Sq. m) Analysis By Product Type, 2014 – 2018
5.3. Current and Future Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume (Sq. m) Analysis and Forecast By Product Type, 2019 – 2029
5.3.1. Rectangular Tape