The global surface disinfectant chemicals market is projected to grow at 4.5% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.Driven by rising concerns pertaining to hygiene and cleanliness across industries and household and commercial sectors, the market value will total US$ 3.5 Bn in 2021.Historically, sales recorded by the market rose at 4.1% CAGR between 2016 and 2020.
Government regulations implemented across various countries to maintain basic hygiene to limit spread of infection and diseases are creating prospects for surface disinfectant chemicals manufacturing growth. FMI also identifies rising demand from advanced disinfection across various industries as chief growth driver. To an extent industrial sales will be facilitated by regulations implemented to ensure safe and hygienic environment for workers’ safety.
Demand for surface disinfectants chemicals will remain exceptionally high across hospitals and healthcare centers. This can be attributable to the rising prevalence of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs), which are among key health concerns impacting patient recovery. Moreover, rising in occurrence of surgical site infections and concerns pertaining to safety of patients and healthcare professionals will fuel demand for surface disinfection chemicals.
COVID-19 pandemic has impacted significantly sales of surface disinfectant chemicals. Demand for surface disinfectant chemicals has been increasing a steady pace, as maintenance of strict hygiene standard becomes norm across all sectors.
“Rising healthcare expenditure and stringent government regulations implemented to ascertain maximum hygiene standard across all sectors are expected to drive surface disinfectant chemicals demand growth,” said a Future Market Insights (FMI) analyst.
Key Takeaways from Surface Disinfectant Market Research Report
- The U.S. is estimated to account for over 88% of the North America market by 2031.
- Demand in the U.K. market is expected to grow at 3.8% CAGR over the forecast period.
- India is expected to account for over 42% of sales in South Asia and Pacific.
- Based on product type, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds will account over 43.7% of sales revenue.
- Commercial and institutional end users are expected to dominate surface disinfectant chemicals sales in coming years accounting for over 50% of market share by 2031.
- Demand for sanitization is increasing due to outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, in turn creating sales opportunities for surface disinfectant chemicals.
- Rising cases of chronic diseases with growing overall population will drive market growth.
- Increasing demand for surface disinfectant chemicals from the commercial sector will remain a chief growth driver.
- Government regulations such as restrictions on the use of synthetic chemicals and shifting preference towards environment friendly products is restraining production of surface disinfectant chemicals.
Key players profiled in the surface disinfectant chemicals market are focusing on expanding production capacities to increase market revenue. For instance,
- In 2020, Lanxess planned on expanding production capacity for oxone monopersulfate by 50%, which is a key ingredient used in disinfectant formulations.
- In the same year, Lonza increased microbial capacity and extended long-term partnership with Servier for L-asparaginase API Manufacturing.
- Peroxychem LLC was accumulated by Evonik Industries in 2020 to increase production capacity for hydrogen peroxide production in the U.S.
Key players operating in the global surface disinfectant include
- Arkema SA
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
- Hodogaya Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Olin Corporation
- Hansol Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Dishman Carbogen Amics Ltd.
- Chang Chun Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Chemicals (Aditya Birla Group)
- Guangdong ZhongCheng Chemicals Inc., Ltd.
- Quat-Chem Ltd.
- PeroxyChem LLC
- Airedale Chemical Company Limited
- Belinka Perkemija, d.o.o.
- Evonik Industries AG
- LANXESS AG
- Solvay S.A.
- BASF SE
- Lonza Group AG
More Insights on the Global Sales Outlook of Surface Disinfectant Chemicals
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the surface disinfectant chemicals sales, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on surface disinfectant chemicals demand with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound
- Alcohols & Aldehydes
- Phenolic Compounds
- Oxidizing Agents
- Commercial & Institutional
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5341
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The report offers insight into surface disinfectant chemicals demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for surface disinfectant chemicals market between 2021 and 2031
- Surface disinfectant chemicals sales survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Surface disinfectant chemicals market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others