Future Market Insights, Dubai: The global wheatgrass products market will expand at 6.3% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. Increasing consumer preference for organic and plant-based food products is fuelling the demand for wheatgrass products across the globe.
Soaring demand for gluten-free & organic products among the consumers, especially those who are gluten-intolerant, is spurring the sales of wheatgrass products. Manufactures are investing heavily in eco-friendly packaging with clean-ingredients. This is expected to bode well for the market in the near future.
Gluten-free products are in high demand as they boost metabolism and immunity, especially among children and older people. This is a key factor improving the adoption of wheatgrass products among manufacturers.
Rising prevalence of immuno-deficiency diseases among geriatric and pediatric population has increased the consumption of wheatgrass food products. Hence, manufacturers are introducing new products with wheatgrass as key ingredient.
Hence, demand for organic wheatgrass products in powdered form is gaining immense popularity among the younger as well as older population. As per FMI’s analysis, organic wheatgrass products will hold maximum market share through 2021.
With growing number of health-conscious population across the globe, demand for non-GMO cosmetic ingredients have risen. Surging demand for wheatgrass food products among patients with diabetes and cardiovascular disease, especially across the U.S., will propel the market growth.
According to the FMI’s market study, the U.S. wheatgrass product market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 52.2 Mn by 2031.
“Key players are adopting novel technologies to cater the changing demand of consumers. Increasing investment in research & development activities for developing unique flavors will broaden the expansion prospects over the coming years,” says the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Wheatgrass Products Market Study
- In terms of nature, organic wheatgrass products holds nearly 90% of market share in 2021 attributing to the increasing demand of healthy products from consumers
- Powered products will gain traction in the upcoming decade, accounting for 80% of market sales
- In terms of distribution channel, B2C segment will hold the maximum share of more than 88% through 2021
- Bottles are expected to lead the packaging type segment, accounting for nearly 45% of market share through 2021
- Application within household segment will spur the sales of wheatgrass products, registering around 65% of market sales
- The U.S. wheatgrass products market will hold over 80% of market share in North America owing to the high demand of wheatgrass product in the country
- India’s wheatgrass product market is one of the most lucrative market of South Asia, accounting for nearly 44% of market share
- Surging demand for plant-based food products across the U.K will spur the sales of wheatgrass products throughout the forecast period
- Germany will reflect high potential for growth with rising demand of plant-based and natural food products within the country
- Countries such as China and Brazil will emerge as lucrative market through 2021 on the back of growing health-conscious population and increased consumption of healthy food
Leading companies are focusing on expansion of their product portfolios. Targeted collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions remain key focus area for the leading manufacturers to improve their production capacity and increase their market presence.
In 2020, JIVO Wellness announced the launch of new range of products, including organic basmati rice, muesli munch, choco flakes, wheat grass summer drinks and many more. With this launch of new products, the company is expanding their product portfolio with the expansion of their food & beverage product range.
In November 2020, Grov Technologies announced the innovation in controlled environment agriculture for herbs and plants, including wheatgrass.
In September 2020, another key player, Nature’s Path announced the launch of its new product line of superfood granolas and cups from wheatgrass for immunity booster, stamina and other health parameters.
Some of the prominent market players profiled by Future Market Insights operating in wheatgrass products market include:
- Now Foods
- Synergy Natural
- Dynamic Greens Wheatgrass Juice
- Navitas Organics
- My protein
- Pines International, Inc.
- Herbco International Inc
- Girmes Wheatgrass
- Terrasoul Superfoods
- ABE’S Organics
- Nature Bell
- Amazing Grass
- Dr. Berg
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1839
More Insights on the Global Wheatgrass products Market
In its latest study, Future Market Insights offers an exhaustive analysis on global wheatgrass products market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of:
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Pet Food
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Store
- Online Retailers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- How will the future outlook of wheatgrass products market will evolve during the forecast period?
- Which type of wheatgrass products will account for maximum sales over the forecast period?
- Who is the leading end user of wheatgrass products market?
- Which are the prominent players operating in wheatgrass products market?
- Which region will remain the most lucrative throughout the forecast period
- What is the impact of Covid-19 on wheatgrass products market?