Email applications render a form for electronic messaging in addition to the core incorporated functionalities can comprise group reception functions, calendaring and scheduling, composition, and shared folders/databases, along with message management. Email applications relies on apportioned directory messaging programs with the aim of presenting some functionality comprising message encryption, authentication, access protocol, along with custom domains & directory integration.
During 2014, the global email applications market was projected at US$ 4,197.4 Million and will rise at a 4.1% CAGR amid 2015–2020. Development of end-user experience in consequence of added ascribes which render increased security such as competent filtering of junk mail, blocking off external content such as downloaded data as well as images from foreign sites along with web bugs, and the enactment of viable attachments are encouraging the market expansion.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Banking category to strengthen its supremacy in the cognitive systems spending market in the approaching years
- The public cloud category was anticipated to touch US$ 1,122.5 Million in 2014 as well as will register a CAGR of 16.6% amid the assessment period.
- Currently, the on-premises category directs the market based on the overall market share of the email applications, conversely, with the growing identification of on cloud-based platforms, this category will mislay market share to a great extent amid the estimated tome frame.
- Based on region, North America market for email application has been the biggest and has witnessed being the largest overall market share of for Email applications in 2014. This development is mainly on account of the fact that majority of the general public in the North America region is tech-savvy on top of engaged in online Email activities. In addition, the coming of customer-centric email applications by upmost suppliers is furthermore increasing the development of this market.
- The regional market of Asia Pacific would witness substantial development amid the projected time frame given that different foremost participants constitute offices in this regional market so as to intensify concentration on growing their business. This offers probable expansion prospects for the worldwide market for Email applications in the midst of the projected time period.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1083
COVID-19 Impact Analysis of Market
The COVID-19 pandemic ascertains difficulties for market players all over the world. With the deceleration in world economic development, the Email applications sector has additionally suffered a definite impact, but yet asserted a comparatively optimistic development. Companies are working round the clock to protect users worldwide from cybercriminals utilizing COVID-19 as a bait to increase attacks. Companies are exploring ways to enhance the data during the crisis period. Whereas a few threats are yet best shielded more tactfully, companies are devoted to larger transparency as well as acquiring community feedback on what kind of data is most functional to defenders in assisting beside COVID-related threats.
The major market participants operating in the market are Unisys Global Technologies, Dell Inc., Oracle Corporation, Myriad Group, Proofpoint, Inc., Micro Focus International PLC., NEC Corporation, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Google Inc., and Hitachi Ltd.
For information on the research approach used in the report, request methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1083
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremarketinsights.com