The market for starch recovery systems will be reaching US$ 457 Million towards 2029 end from the make estimation of US$ 265 Million in the year 2019. The expansion of the market is fueled by the requirement for eco-efficient equipment for potato processing. The main drivers of the market are the expanding potato processing sector and the research and development investments in processing operations.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The centrifuges and hydrocyclones fragment will dominate the market with the biggest share.
- The increasing need for processed potato products has ensued in the expansion of potato processing plants; this requirement is boosting the starch recovery systems market.
- The Asia Pacific will lead the market amid the assessment period.
- The expanding populace, the growing disposable income, and the increasing need for convenience and processed food products will drive the APAC market growth.
- A few of the aspects constraining the expansion of the market to incorporate the strict governmental & environmental regulations and the usage of alternating technologies for starch recovery because of the higher cost.
- Based on plant size, the small scale plants category is likely to account for dominance in the market over the period of the forecast.
“The expanding requirement for the eco-efficiency production process in the food processing sector is likely to have a remarkable influence in the market for starch recovery systems. Developing high yielding equipment with a lesser operating expense in the food processing sector will create untapped prospects for the market players,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11454
Based on the application, the frozen products category is accounting for maximum share in the market and projected to lead the biggest CAGR in the assessment period. Frozen potato products, for instance, french fries are getting popular worldwide, and the increasing need for these products is pulling in the foremost participants to boost production. Several industry participants are setting up frozen potato processing lines worldwide. This expansion is pushing the need for starch recovery systems to a quicker rate. The increased requirement for frozen potato products has a positive result in starch recovery systems’ market development.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Market
As coronavirus(COVID-19) spreads all over the globe, cautions are being taken in the majority of the nations, warehouses not operational at full capacity due to space which must be kept amid the employees, carriers who have to remain in their space restrictions and trucks in the companies. The need for the starch recovery system is centered on the retail, though in some nations, this boom is by now leveling off, now that individuals have already stocked up. The need for potatoes is growing because of their starch content; on the other hand, there are barely any stocks left and costs are rising. The cultivators are worried about the labor shortage. There are additionally foremost concerns on the import side, particularly for suppliers at a great distance. It is very hard to make decisions regarding trading with products that would pull in in 3-4 weeks.
For information on the research approach used in the report, request methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-11454
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremarketinsights.com