Sturdy concentration on self-care and personal grooming, prevalence of men’s grooming trend, and ascend in various salons are triggering interest for haircut kits. Moreover, a developing trend has been seen in personal or home use which is foreseen to impel future sales of DIY haircut kits. Inferable from expanding style quotient and fashion trend, people are progressively disposed to trying different things with new hairdos and modifications that is coming about to an expanded need for DIY haircut kits, for example, trimmer & clipper kit.
As indicated by detailed study distributed by Future Market Insights, the worldwide market for DIY haircut units represented revenues valuing US$ 6 Billion in 2019 and is anticipated to grow over CAGR of 2% amid the figured time of 2020-2030.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures:https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11285
The outbreak of COVID-19 that began in China, is quickly spreading everywhere throughout the world and adversely affects the DIY haircut kits sales. Aside from basic services and products, organizations are briefly shut. Moreover, the vast majority of the nations are in lockdown circumstance which limits all physical store sales. Nonetheless, China which has begun recuperating from COVID-19 crisis has seen a sturdy development in DIY haircut kits online sales, for example, trimmers and clipper for home and individual use.
Key Takeaways of the Market Research
- East Asia is likely to hold higher share of the worldwide market estimation, as a result of huge customer base concerned in personal grooming. Given the density of the huge number of makers, the market would keep on thrive in the region.
- As per FMI, trimmer & clipper kit is likely to foresee higher sales as compared to its counterpart for instance scissors set, since the latter are utilized by expert with precise skill set to cut hair. Additionally, trimmers and clipper are simple to operate, less time consuming, as well as does not necessitate any skill set.
- Professionals/salons stay top end user, holding higher estimation share of the worldwide market.
- In home-care settings and personal use will expand at a remarkable pace, due to superior emphasis on increased experience at low expenses and with detailed resources.
- Offline channel sales keep on influencing makers development strategies.
- Expanding customer’s inclination towards online shopping would prompt the DIY haircut kits sales via online platforms. Door step delivery, competitive pricing, read reviews, and product comparison are the aspects that control the buying decision of customers.
Current pandemic has cut off the supply chain, thus lower sales could be foreseen in Q1-Q2, 2020. Nevertheless, Q3 is likely to reflect optimistic sign of market recovery. Currently, makers are concentrating on providing products precise for male customers and capitalizing on the kids category which will be the most lucrative category.
COVID -19 : Impact Analysis https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/covid19/rep-gb-11285
DIY haircut kits for kids are trending currently throughout the online platforms. The most preferable DIY haircut kits for kids are the rechargeable electric hair clipper and baby hair trimmer. The kids are more averse to haircut in hair salons; therefore parents are now looking at its substitute solution – a baby haircut kit for at-home use. Makers innovative product launch additionally boost the kids category for higher sales. Additionally, these makers are providing waterproof hair styling haircut kit device with environment-friendly USB hub,long battery hours, and accessories kit with novel baby packaging.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremarketinsights.com